April 18, 2011

My Mom: my help (+ Mother's Day Savings!)

My helper is here. That is...my Mom came for a visit! It's so nice to have her help take care of all the things I don't do while I'm working on Poplar Head.

She snapped a few shots of me down at the warehouse...

...taking pictures for a custom order request...
DSC07433

...discussing frames with Tim...
DSC07430

DSC07431

Mom has been such a help--not just around the house, but with shipping, researching and organizing. Plus, she cooks our dinners. :) The world would be a better place if every girl had a mom like mine. (And with Mother's Day right around the corner...I will not even apologize for getting mushy.)

Our sales have picked up over the last couple weeks, which means I've been working hard at keeping the shop stocked. The problem with keeping it stocked is never that we don't have anything to sell...it's that I can't photograph and sort and list things fast enough!

I love taking pictures of the cool things Tim makes. It's my chance to try to capture the little details that I love. Here's a bit of what I did do this week...

This type of candle holder has drawn a lot of interest. It's one of my favorites that Tim makes...
Pecan Table Top 5 Votive Candle Holder - $39 on Etsy
1032-2-3

He also has done some pillar candle holders that I think are simple and attractive...
Pecan 3 Pillar Candle Holder - $22 on Etsy
1036-6

And Tim's coat racks have really sold well. We love coat racks at our house. We've got 3 and I would really love to have at least 2 more. Here's a new one for this week...
Small Coat Rack with 2 Brushed Silver Double Hooks - $26 on Etsy
1016-1

In honor of Mother's Day, here's some chances to save:

The Highlands Antique Mall is having a...

Mother's Day Sale on May 5th from 9:00 am - 8:00 pm

They will even have hors d'oeuvres starting at 4:00. I think a lot of the vendors will be out there...but not us! That's our 10 year anniversary and we will be at the beach! Anyway, everything in the store will be 20-50% off. Everything in our booth will be 20% off. Check it out!

Also, from now until Mother's Day, stop by our Etsy store and save 10% with our ILOVEMYMOM coupon! (If you are local and can stop by to pick up your purchase, I will refund your shipping 100%. Please just drop me a note in the instructions box of your order, and let me know you that you want to do a pick up.)

Happy hunting!

1 comment:

  1. Im thinking that might be my big red frame?? yippie!!!:) Aren't mom's the best!

    ReplyDelete